[SCA-Dance] Thank you to all who made Pennisc Dance Possible

Paul Bresnan edwardusthewise at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 16:09:04 EDT 2008

A missive to all dancers, scholars, musicians and lovers of dance,

May
I echo good Dame Judith's note of appreciation to Gnommy as well as to
Darius, Lynette, Renee, Henry and all the other learned teachers and
mellifluous musicians (who I have not named) who have given so much to
make Pennsic the magical event it has become.   In addition, we applaud
you Judith for your enthusiasm, energy and efforts that have all turned
out so well.

Edwardus the Wise
Dancemaster
Trimaris