[SCA-Dance] Thank you to my deputy

judithsca at aol.com judithsca at aol.com
Mon Aug 25 05:58:48 EDT 2008

Salvete!

??

As the dust settles from my long journey home, I would like to thank here and now my drop dead deputy, Gwommy. Gwommy has to be one of the hardest working deputies ever. He gets up every morning at Pennsic to refill our water cooler with ice and open the dance pavilion. He was a major player in the set up of the floor, and coordinated the take down of the floor himself in Darius's absence, not to mention having been slapped with the unexpected task of providing an inventory (three cheers for more bureaucracy!) of our supplies when he was on his way off site. He also worked hard on scheduling classes, especially in searching out the multiple errors in the schedule the Pennsic U. had put together.
??? I could not have asked for a better deputy, and I would like you all to realize how much you should appreciate his efforts.
??? Thank you, Gwommy.

Yours
Judith