[SCA-Dance] New Hours for the Pennsic Dance Pavilion

Doug & Wendy Regular dwregular at accesswave.ca
Thu Apr 3 14:17:08 EDT 2008

Woo hoo!

Brianna

-----Original Message-----
From: sca-dance-bounces at sca-dance.org
[mailto:sca-dance-bounces at sca-dance.org] On Behalf Of judithsca at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 8:03 AM
To: pennsicdance at www.pbm.com; dance at atlantia.sca.org;
sca-dance at andrew.cmu.edu
Subject: [SCA-Dance] New Hours for the Pennsic Dance Pavilion

Salvete!
?? I have joyous news!? With the help of the Deputy mayor of Cultural
Affairs, I have acquired an extension for the hours during which we may
dance in the dance pavilion at Pennsic.? We now have permission to dance in
the pavilion until 2am!? This will, however, be a trial run.? After midnight
we will have to keep the noise levels down (dropping the walls, no shawms or
bagpipes, etc), but as we tend to be a quieter sort of party anyway, this
should not be a problem.? Looking forward to more dancing on a wooden floor!

Your servant,
Judith
To send mail to the entire list, be sure sca-dance at sca-dance.org is listed
in the To line of any response.