[SCA-Dance] Terpsichore at the Tower: Second Call for Teachers

Sarah Zamenski sarah.zamenski at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 19:30:22 EST 2007

Good afternoon,

I am putting together the European dance classes for Terpsichore,
which will be held on March 29, 2008. The website for the event is
located here: http://terpsichore.cynnabar.org/

If you would like to teach a class (or two!), please contact me no
later than January 11th, as I would like to give the musicians the
ball list well in advance.

If you are looking for ideas, the core ball list is as follows:

Amoroso
Anello
Ballo del Fiore
Bella Gioiosa
Bizzaria d'Amore
Black Nag
Bransle Suite (we usually do four or five)
Gathering Peascods
Gelosia
Gracca Amorosa
Heart's Ease
Horse's Bransle
Inns of Court
Montarde Bransle
Petit Riens
Rostiboli Gioioso
Rufty Tufty
Sellenger's Round
Vita di Cholina
Whirligig

While I certainly don't require that you pick from this list, it is
helpful for those who are not sure what they'd like to teach. I will
flesh out the list as I finalize the class schedule.

To sign up for teaching, I will need the following information:

SCA Name (please include your title, as I don't know everyone's and
wouldn't want to cause offense)
Dances you plan to teach
Title of your class
Preferred time of day (I will do my best to schedule you when you
prefer, but I cannot make any promises!)

If two or more teachers want to teach the same dances, I will help
work something out.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

YIS,

Lady Sorcha an Ridhle