[SCA-Dance] Cheat Sheets, Dance events, and music

Caroline thlroz at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 10:40:10 EST 2007

I know this post was from months ago, but I am cleaning up my old unread
emails....

Any chance of getting these cheat sheets posted to the group?  If not, might
I get a copy emailed?

And.... did a collated list of dance events ever happen?  If so, is it
posted anyplace easily accessible?

Non-midi dance music recording recommendations  Again, please point me the
direction.

As ever~~

Mistress Roz
Trimaris