[SCA-Dance] possible KWDS sesion: interest?

Meredith Courtney meredith at livingpaper.org
Sat May 5 19:41:49 EDT 2007

Hi all: Just after the closing date for 2nd round of proposals for KWDS
sessions, I had an idea for another one, only I don't think I have enough
material to do it by myself, and I don't know if people would be
interested in something like it.  But KWDS has opened a 3rd round of
proposals, so:

Improvisation Principles for Dancing

A group discussion of what to do with a galliard (or other improvised
dance) once you've learned some steps for it.

Anyone interested in attending such a thing? (depending on what it is
scheduled against, of course :)  Anyone interested in co-leading it?

Mara