[SCA-Dance] Re: Sca-dance Digest, Vol 17, Issue 3

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 14:14:13 EST 2007

Hello.

I might have missed something, as I think that the book:
The Playford Ball, 103 Early English Country Dances
by Kate Van Winkle Keller and Genevieve Shimer

Does have the 4 dances you mentioned.  Anyway, here is somewhere you
could get it:

http://www.colonialmusic.org/PB-bk.htm
http://www.colonialmusic.org/DnceBks.htm

Although I can't guarantee accuracy, as I have seen diffences in some
dances versus the English Dancing Master, but I like it for
comparisons, plus it does tend to show a reproduction of the original
they used as well, which sometimes helps.