[SCA-Dance] Confirmation link

flip+ stages. assembly duymdjsy at netdatacomm.cz
Mon Jun 25 07:06:21 EDT 2007

Your credit history does not matter to us!

If you OWN real estate and want IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way you like, or simply want to LOWER your monthly payments
by a third or more, here is best deal we can offer you THIS NIGHT (hurry, this tender will expire TONIGHT):

$473,000+ loan

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have established the lowest monthly payments!

Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply complete this quick form...

Don't worry about approval, your credit score will not disqualify you!!

[[http://catalyjlgent.com/]]

From: sca-dance-request at sca-dance.org
--text follows this line--