[SCA-Dance] Vigil for THLord Filip of the Marche

Diana Slivinska slavicdiva at pobox.com
Sat Jul 21 08:48:18 EDT 2007

Greetings, everyone!

First off, for those of you who are subscribed to multiple lists,
pray forgive the duplication of posts, but Pennsic is looming and my
brain cells are not what they used to be!

Clan MacDuibshithe is pleased to announce that the vigil for THLord
Filip of the Marche will take place on Monday, August 6th (the
"second Monday," for those of us who mark time by the week at
Pennsic), in the blue-and-white Palladian tent to be located adjacent
to the Dance Tent.  We will start at 6ish, and continue until we run
out of steam.

The Dance Tent is located next to Heralds' Point (the far side, if
you're coming from the food court), not at all far from AEthelmearc
Royal, for those of you who would like to pop in on your way to or
from the AEthelmearc Party!

All are invited to attend!

In service,

--Maestra Giulietta da Venezia