[SCA-Dance] Dancing in a Castle near Frankfurt, Easter 2008!

Judith judithsca at aol.com
Tue Jul 3 03:10:13 EDT 2007

Salvete!

    This is just a preliminary announcement as I assemble an event
announcement, but for those who need extra time for planning..

     The Barony of Knights Crossing (Drachenwald--- Frankfurt am Main area)
will be hosting a dance academy and revel on Easter weekend 2008 (March
21-23).  We have a little castle (yes, they come in all sizes) in the heart
of the old city of Gross Umstadt; we have engaged professional musicians; we
will be having two tracks of classes, Beginner and Interm./Advanced; classes
will begin on Friday evening and end on Sunday.  For those who wish to
attend Easter Mass/Service there are even two churches  (one Lutheran, one
Catholic, wilkommen in Deutschland) within less than a five minute walk.

   For a picture of the outside of the castle, please visit:

http://www.frank66furt.de/burgen/64/64823pfalz.JPG

  If anyone is interested in pictures of the interior of the great hall,
please drop me a line (the great hall has a wonderful parquet wooden floor).

    For all this fun, the total cost for the event will only be 20 EUR per
person!

     If you are interested in teaching a class, please drop me a line.  Any
questions should be directed to me.

Hope to see you there!

Judith