[SCA-Dance] Confirmation link

flip+ Crowley DNY pxgvwoz at hahnfeld.com
Mon Jul 2 04:44:30 EDT 2007

Thank you for your loan request, which we recieved yesterday, your refinance application has been accepted

Good Credit or Not, We are ready to give you a $275,000 loan, after further review, our lenders have established the
lowest monthly payments.

Approval process will take only 1 minute.

Please visit the confirmation link below and fill-out our short 30 second Secure Web-Form.

[[http://whozifxorgood.com/]]

From: sca-dance-request at sca-dance.org
--text follows this line--