[SCA-Dance] Known World: Photos.

Renee goddess at oort.com
Mon Jul 2 17:00:30 EDT 2007

I am home and rested (6 hours) and my happy feet have had a nice hot soak.
Pictures from the Caroso Ball:  http://oort.com/goddess/sca/knownworld

So many happy memories.  Thanks are due Traehern, of course, and those who
organized the event; and also the instructors who spent many, many hours
preparing; and the unsung heroes -- the dancers and musicians, who saw fit
to use vacation time and money to attend, and make this gathering an EVENT.

The pictures are high resolution, so you can download, crop, and print good
copies.  If you want me to remove a picture of you, or (please!) correct
names and comments, drop me a note.

	~goddess

- - -
When once you have taken the Impossible into your calculations
its possibilities become practically limitless.  -H.H.Munro