[SCA-Dance] Looking for the Following Dance CD's

Amanda Pakutz senat0ramida1a at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 19:20:36 EST 2007

Where have you looked for them so far?

Duriel

I've  looked in Amazon, Borders, Ebay, towerrecords.com, I've also looked up  the production companies, used CD stores in my area and online. I've  done so many searches online through different engines, it seems to me  it's like these CDs have faded from existence. I'm just so frustrated!  I'm just hoping maybe anyone out there who has these CDs in their  possession can share how they acquired copies of these CDs.

  Thank you,

  Avelina del Dolce