[SCA-Dance] Looking for the Following Dance CD's

Tom Vincent tomrvincent at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 09:13:20 EST 2007

Where have you looked for them so far?

Duriel

----- Original Message ----
From: Charlene Charette <clclists1 at earthlink.net>
To: SCA Dance List <sca-dance at andrew.cmu.edu>
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2007 6:09:38 PM
Subject: Re: [SCA-Dance] Looking for the Following Dance CD's

Reminder: This list now set up with no reply-to header.
Make sure you reply to the sca-dance at andrew.cmu.edu *or* the individual.

I checked the company web sites and these all seem to be out of print.
You might try checking out some of the used CD sites.

http://www.ducalemusic.it

http://www.arabesquerecords.com

> Arbeau's Orchesographie, by The New York Renaissance
> Band

http://www.arabesquerecords.com
This was released under at least two different titles so maybe they'll
re-release it again.

--Perronnelle

--
If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day.  If you give a man a
stick of TNT, there will be little unidentifiable fish parts all over

With the following body:
UNSUBSCRIBE sca-dance