[SCA-Dance] RE: Sca-dance Digest, Vol 16, Issue 7

Rick Wallace rwalla at comcast.net
Sun Feb 25 11:21:25 EST 2007

Bonjour from Yves, replying to Deonna and Urraca.

So far, I've only been to the first KWDS, but I'm planning to go this year.
*G*

I've been to several KWAR's before (that's K. W. Academie of the Rapier) and
the same reasons apply on why I enjoy going to those - learn and perform new
techniques, meet new people, conversation, match faces to names, reacquaint
with familiar people, and travel (see new places, reacquaint with familiar
places).