[SCA-Dance] KWDS 2007: June 28 - July 1, 2007 in An Tir

Peter Durham trahaearn at msn.com
Sun Feb 25 03:37:31 EST 2007

Greetings to the dancers of the Known World from Master Trahaearn ap Ieuan!

I just wanted to remind folks that the early pre-registration deadline for
KWDS 2007 is next week (February 28). After this date, the pre-registration
price will go up $10, to $60.

Early pre-registration helps KWDS by allowing us to calibrate expected
attendance, and to make our initial site deposits without dipping too far
into branch funds. We also want to reward people for making an early
commitment to the event.

Our earliest pre-registrations already represent four kingdoms (West, East,
An Tir, and Aethelmearc), and we are starting to receive session and
performance proposals. Visit http://kwds2007.earlydance.info/ for the latest
news as it becomes available, and be sure to respond to the call for
proposals!

Please forward this information to kingdom and local dance lists - and when
doing so, please cc kwds.lists at earlydance.info so I can avoid lists getting
multiple copies of the announcement - or worse, no copy at all.

Thanks for your support, and I hope to see you in Seattle this summer!