[SCA-Dance] What about on topic spam?

Charlene Charette clclists1 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 25 00:05:56 EST 2007

> Anyway, assuming it's true (and I can't imagine that those oh-so-rich
> 'Nigerians' could be fleecing people with an 'Early Music Workshop in
> Italy' scam), wouldn't it be wonderful to learn period dancing in Italy?

Yup, it is.  That's why I've gone to Urbino for the last three years and
plan to go again this year.  :-D  Can't seem to find anyone else to come
with me though.  I'm usually the only person in the dance classes from
the United States, although I have seen one person from Canada and one
from Mexico.

--Perronnelle

--
Don't hurry until you know where you're going.