[SCA-Dance] What about on topic spam?

Tom Vincent Tom.Vincent at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 17:07:15 EST 2007

I wouldn't mind getting 10 Early Music or dancing 'spams' a day if it
meant I'd stop getting 10 less v-*-i-*-a-*-g-*-r-*-a, mortgage or h0t
c41cks in y0ur ar3a spams.

Anyway, assuming it's true (and I can't imagine that those oh-so-rich
'Nigerians' could be fleecing people with an 'Early Music Workshop in
Italy' scam), wouldn't it be wonderful to learn period dancing in Italy?

Duriel
(still annoyed at having to 'reply-all' and edit reply list for a
discussion e-list)