[SCA-Dance] Carols for Dancing

Jane & Mark Waks waks at comcast.net
Mon Dec 17 15:01:09 EST 2007

Sheila Beardslee Bosworth wrote:
> This is John Tyson's group Renaissonics, based here in Boston.
> They gave a wonderful concert in Lincoln MA last weekend *just*
> before the big snowstorm hit.  Their CD of this concert is also
> available; you might try e-mailing John directly:
> 	tysontsuru at aol.com

Oh, yes -- Renaissonics are great. They're performed at a couple of
events out here (those of you who were around for the Known World Dance
Symposium here may remember that they played for the Known World Ball),
and generally do fine dance music. We're in the process of going through
their Christmas CD now, and figuring out which tracks to add to our
standard repertoire...

				-- Justin