[SCA-Dance] Dance list and particular dance question

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon Apr 23 10:53:30 EDT 2007

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007, Gwommy Anpurpaidh <gwommy at gmail.com> wrote:
> If it's any help, Stingo was also taught in the same class.  The
> second chorus of Stingo is the one that has you turning to the left
> and doubling away from your partner, then turning around and doubling
> forward returning to your partner followed by a set and turn.  Then
> doing the same to the right.

Ah, so I was conflating them.  Thanks for clearing that up.  -- I wish
I could find the handouts from Terpsichore, because I think that at
least that class listed its dances.

> Yay!  Dancing!

That's about the third person I've seen using that phrase.  Is it a
common catch phrase in SCA dance?  If so, who originated it?

Danihel de Lindocollino
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com