[SCA-Dance] Dance list and particular dance question

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Sun Apr 22 23:07:32 EDT 2007

Anyone have the list of dances taught in the intermediate ECD class at
Terpsichore?  It was the doubled room near the end of the hall,
crowded with many lines.  (I was in the furthest line, the one with
all the hoop skirts, where my partner went down near the end of one
dance).

In particular, what was the last dance?  I don't remember whether it
was three couples or four in a line.  The last figure is everyone
turning to their own left and doubling away from their partner, then
doing a half turn and doing a handed hey back to their own partner (so
starting with the Nth man and 1st woman, then a new pair joining the
hey every measure -- NO, it's not Dargason), then turning one's
partner a full time.  Then repeating by turning to your own right.

Daniel de Lincolia
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com