[SCA-Dance] Re: Twelve Goddesses triumph over snowstorm

Meredith Courtney meredith at livingpaper.org
Thu Apr 12 21:01:08 EDT 2007

re the masked-ball masque at Pennsic XXV: right, I remember that, I was
in that, in the role of the Muse Terpsichore (well, one of many ladies who
claimed that title :)

re the Gawain and the Green Night masque: sounds like fun!

Also, Sir Valgard told me a bit about his Masters thesis, which was a
production of The Vision of the Twelve Goddesses held at a West Kingdom
coronation, and he got the Queen to take the role of the goddess Pallas
(which was the role Queen Anne had in the original, back in 1604).  I hope
to get some more information about that, Real Soon Now.

Mara