[SCA-Dance] Those Revolting Dancers Are At It Again!

Lydia Revesz lydiarevesz at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 16:04:50 EDT 2006

Greetings!

I am spreading the good word about Dancer's Revolt, an
all-day dance event in the Canton of Fasach Mor
(Berkeley, MI).  It's being held on November 4, so
start making plans and saving gas money!

Here's the website; check back often for updates!
http://home.comcast.net/~desfontaines/dancersrevolt.htm

We're having European dance classes all day long, plus
Middle Eastern dance and other A&S classes.

Hope to see you all there!

Lady Revesz Jlona.