[SCA-Dance] Re: [Y:SCA-Dance] Digest Number 957

Caralyn Andersen caralynl at interchange.ubc.ca
Mon May 1 20:20:44 EDT 2006

Hmm, for an out door maypole. Try a long piece of dead wood, dig a hole and
once the pole is in secure it with rocks.  (No I don't live in the country
but 'natural' camp sites usually have these around if you're willing to hunt
through the woods) We make ribbons out of colourful fabric scraps attached
to a fabric covered wireframe. This works for up to 2 dozen dancers.
Afterwards the wood is returned to where it came from and the ribbons are
saved for next year. Cost $ 0 and some pactience and time untangling
ribbons.

Delgrade