[SCA-Dance] Pennsic Dance!

Annikki Weston annikki at comcast.net
Mon Mar 13 14:51:59 EST 2006

Greetings unto Dancers and Musicians Across the Known World!

I wanted to send a quick missive to this list to remind people of the
existance of the Pennsic Dance List, where discussions about the TWO
WEEKS OF DANCING will soon begin!  You can easily subscribe to this list
at:  http://www.pbm.com/mailman/listinfo/pennsicdance

And if you don't want to join the list, I still wish to encourage you to
take part in the dance community at Pennsic!

We need:

Teachers!  There is a class registration at the Pennsic University site:
http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn35/AANDS/pennu.html

A Floor Foreman!  PLEASE CONTACT ME -- WE HAVE NO ONE RIGHT NOW!  This
job requires the organization and supervision of the floor construction
at the start of Pennsic and deconstruction at the end of Pennsic.

People to help with the floor construction! This is mostly on August 9th
(first Wednesday), but will likely also include work before then,
depending on who takes the foreman position.

A Music Coordinator!  (Master Octavio is still willing to organize the
Pennsic Pile, so you needn't worry about that.)

Feedback!  If you've got something to say about dance at Pennsic, please
give me a holler.

Looking forward to seeing both familiar faces and new ones this year!

Adele Desfontaines, who uses way too many exclamation points, eh?