[SCA-Dance] EVENT: Aethelmearc Academy, July 15, Buffalo NY

L. J. Sparvero ljsparvero at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 15:12:22 EDT 2006

There's going to be a few dance classes at the upcoming Academy on
July 15th (Rhydderich Hael, AEthelmearc). Info and class schedule at
http://www.aecademy.org/

Late additions are not yet up, you should still be able to teach if you want!

I'm posting this since my class is going to be in the "Ask-a-Laurel"
format that is sometimes done in AEthelmearc. You show up with
questions, and I try and answer them ;-) They can be as general or as
specific as you want ("Give me some style tips" or "Show me what you
think Negri meant by a seguito ordinario") If you have a dance
reconstruction request, I'd ask you get it to me a couple days in
advance (I won't have my whole library of dance books there), and
e-mail it to the address above.

Yay dancing, -L.J. aka Lyev