[SCA-Dance] Dancer's Revolt again

Lydia Revesz lydiarevesz at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 10:42:55 EDT 2006

Greetings!

Last week I posted a request for dates for other
Middle Kingdom dance events in an effort to avoid
scheduling conflicts.  Almost nobody answered.

The date we were originally planning to hold the
event, October 14, is unavailable at our usual site.
We are looking into other dates, but they may conflict
with other dance events.  I am particularly concerned
about the date for Crystal Ball in Shattered Crystal.
I have been unable to contact anyone in Shattered
Crystal directly, so if anyone out there knows when
they're planning to hold the event (or any other dance
events anyplace else), PLEASE let me know ASAP!

Thank you all for you assistance.

Lady Revesz Jlona