[SCA-Dance] Dancer's Revolt

Lydia Revesz lydiarevesz at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 00:25:20 EDT 2006

Greetings!

I am going to be assisting in the planning and
organization of Dancer's Revolt this year.  For those
of you who don't know, this is a day where the dancing
begins at noon and ends around midnight.  It takes
place within the Barony of Roaring Wastes, Middle
Kingdom (Detroit, MI).

One of the first things we need to figure out is when
to put it on the Middle Kingdom schedule.  I know that
there are several other dance-themed events planned
for the fall (such as Crystal Ball and Michaelmas),
and I would like to avoid scheduling conflicts if
possible.  If you could let me know of any other dance
events in the kingdom this fall, I'd really appreciate
it.

Thank you for your assistance.

Lady Revesz Jlona.