[SCA-Dance] Day of

George Reichard gmreichard at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 00:25:15 EDT 2006

          Dear Sir

           I am writing in hope that you can help me. The Shire of Rockwall
is having the third Day of Arbeau this year. Alas we find we may be without
our beloved Dance master Wulfric Ferreter. I know that he had posted a
missive on Apr 24 of this year asking for insrtuctors for this years
event.What I ask of you , is that you rerun his request for instructors and
musicians. As of this date we have only a few that have responded.I give you
my thanks for any help you can give in this matter

                                                           yis

                                                Martin de Assartis