[SCA-Dance] Ealdormere - Step Spritely

Heather Galoska hgaloska at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 22:08:27 EST 2006

Step Spritely

Hello!

My name is Brigit and I’m one of the coautocrats for Silk Slippers and
Crossed Swords (Step Spritely) this year.  We are looking for people of
offer a 50 minute class (or classes!) on some aspect of medieval dance of
your choosing at our upcoming event.

The event is on February 11th at the same site as last year (so the floors
are pretty good).  We will provide you with a room and a CD player.  We
would also be happy to comp. your site fee.  As well, if you return with a
confirmation that you can teach by January 20th, and you are travelling some
distance to be with us, then I can put you in as part of our application to
the Kingdom Teachers fund to have some of your travel expenses covered.

The event is changing this year, to include fencing, but we are very
passionate about keeping the dancing focus very strong by having great
teachers and great classes.  As is tradition, we will be finishing the event
with the royal ball and the court of love.  We sincerely hope that you will
be able to join us for the day.

Thank you,
Brigit nic Larkin