[SCA-Dance] Re: V for Vendetta

Philip Edward Lewis flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 22 20:04:33 EDT 2006

Tom Vincent <tomrvincent at yahoo.com> writes:
>Did everyone catch this great line in "V for Vendetta"?
>A revolution without dancing... is not a revolution worth having

A great line... and i meant to post it here when i saw it in the
theaters... but i wanted to get it right so i was waiting for the
dvd...
well it arrived via netflix right before pennisc and i was too brain
fried to write it down then...

I think this is going to be a movie i buy at some point. of course, to
buy it i could netflix it for a month. ;)

--
May no harm befall you,
flip