[SCA-Dance] pennsicdance: Letter of Dance Moving Sale!

Catherine Dean catherinedean at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 3 09:01:55 EDT 2006

Dear Friends,

The Editor of the Letter of Dance is moving!  This means it's *your* chance to get fabulous Letter of Dance merchandise at low, low discount prices.  I'm reducing prices on all in-stock books by 1/3 if you (or a friend) can take delivery at Pennsic.  Pre-orders only!

Here's what I have in stock:

Book 2: $3 (reduced from the previous clearance price of $5)
Books 4-6: $10 each (reduced from $15)

I'm also willing to offer the full set of four in-stock books for a total cost of $30

I can also ship books at the regular, non-sale rate (which includes media mail shipping anywhere in the US).

The Books of Dance are a wonderful resource for dancers of all ability levels and interests.  They consist of articles compiled from issues of The Letter of Dance, written primarily by and for SCAdians.  Each book averages 100 pages!  This is a great opportunity to stock up on gifts for dance masters, friends, students, apprentices, and anyone else interested in the art of dance.

To place an order or for more information please contact me off list at catherinedean at earthlink.net.

Yours in Service,
Katherine Mercer
Editor of the Letter of Dance