[SCA-Dance] Maypole

Tom Vincent tomrvincent at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 09:05:56 EDT 2006

Thanks for pointing that out!  As it turns out, that price was just for the ring & ribbons, as you said.

  I found the FULL set, with base & poles for $125.

  http://www.palossports.com/store/proddetail.cfm/ItemID/4117/CategoryID/25081/SubCatID/3007/file.htm

  Maypole/Base Set
Bring back a traditional game to your class!  Set includes: steel crown, ribbon snap clips and
12-1"W x 12'L colored ribbons. Bases are made from
a durable resin, fill the bases with sand (80 lbs.) or water (50lbs.) for ballast and measures 20"W x 30"L x 41/2"H.The two piece (11/2" x 13/4")8' Pole adjusts in 4" increments from 52" to 98".

  Duriel

Wulfric <wulfric at manor.wolvesbanedesigns.com> wrote:
  Not trying to add hard feelings, but I would contact the company before
ordering one. If I'm reading it correctly, that price is not for the
everything pictured. It states "For use with BLUE SPORT Poles and Bases.",
which implies that all you get for $84.95 is the top ring and the ribbons.

On a separate note, the information is much appreciated and it might just
spark up a bit of conversation. Anyone planning on setting up a maypole?.

Wulfric