[SCA-Dance] pennsicdance: Dancing at Pennsic War - August - Western Pennsylvania

Annikki Weston annikki at comcast.net
Mon Apr 24 18:31:08 EDT 2006

“It’s beginning to look a lot like Pennsic
Soon the floor’ll be built.”

-That is if there is someone willing to join the ranks of Phlip,
Margaret, Domenico, and myself, and become the floor organizer this
year.  The job entails organization, rounding up volunteers, supply
runs, and supervising for the most part.  Breaking oneself, like I did
last year, is not required, nor even desired.  There’s even an
“instruction manual,” you might say:
http://home.comcast.net/~annikki/pennsic_dance_floor.htm (although I’ll
admit it’s not the most up-to-date, things don’t haven’t changed TOO much).

“Take a look at the class listings
Brimming with splendid things”

-But alas, very little dance so far, and the deadline for class
submissions to be included in the book is NEXT MONDAY!  I’ve only seen
nine officially submitted European dance classes (thank you Henry, Sion,
and Octavio!).  I know that many other people have mentioned class ideas
to me personally, but please, please, please go to the Pennsic
University website and register your classes officially:
http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn35/AANDS/asform35.html

“Although with Pennsic’s heat we sure will wilt!”

-Well, yeah, it’s Pennsic.  At least there’s water at the dance tent! :)

Thank you!
Adele