[SCA-Dance] Day of Arbeau III October 7th, 2006 in the Shire of Rockwall (Janesville, WI)

Wulfric wulfric at manor.wolvesbanedesigns.com
Mon Apr 24 12:53:31 EDT 2006

Greetings All,

I know this is early, but I wanted to get the word out. On October 7th, the
Shire of Rockwall will be hosting its annual dance event, Day of Arbeau. We
are currently seeking instructors who would be interested in teaching
classes during the day and recommendations of classes that the dance
community would like to see. We would like to continue our tradition of
offering not only a venue to learn the more common dances done in the SCA,
but also classes on less common dances, how to reconstruct a dance from
period sources, and any other type of dance related class someone would be
interested in teaching.

If you would like more information or are interested in teaching a class,
please feel free to contact me.

In Service,
Wulfric Ferreter
Class/Ball Coordinator