[SCA-Dance] dance event - Basse e Balli

Katherine Davies katherine_list at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 10 13:57:37 EDT 2006

"Basse e Balli: dancing from 1400 - 1550" is only two
weeks away . . .

Have you always wanted to perform Tesara?

Could you saltarello for half an hour together?

Do you love silly hats and pointy shoes?

If the answer is yes, and you could get to
Bloomington, Indiana, on the 22nd of April, email me
to book for Basse e Balli: we will have dance classes,
dance resources, dance performances, a play, a feast,
a ball, music, entertainment, and very silly hats!

For more information, visit our website:
http://ntc.iucf.indiana.edu/patrick/BasseBalli/index.html

Katharine & Ludwig von Regensburg