[SCA-Dance] Event Plug: Day of Arbeau II - 10/1 - Janeville, WI

Wulfric wulfric at manor.wolvesbanedesigns.com
Tue Sep 20 11:16:27 EDT 2005

Day of Arbeau II: Dance 'til You're Dead will be held in the Shire of
Rockwall on October 1, 2005

The Event will be held at:
Camp Indian Trails
5797 North River Road
Janesville, WI 53545

Join us for a day of dancing, music, and feasting, which will culminate in
our Grand Ball. There will be classes throughout the day for all skill
levels, including classes specifically for our young dancers so that we may
get them off on the right foot.

Some of the topics being covered in addition to our usual favorites:
Gavotte
Galliards
Middle Eastern
Dance Reconstruction
Basse Danse

The ball in the evening has been arranged to such that almost all of the dance types taught during the day are represented.

The Shire of Rockwall would like to reiterate that this event will serve as a
fundraiser for the Kingdom of Northshield. The Shire will be providing a
tithe(10%) to the Kingdom from the day's profits.

The current schedule of classes and the ball list as well as the initial
draft of the lunch and feast menus are available on the web site.

If this year is anything like last year, you are guaranteed all the dancing
you can stand at this event. Please come out to support the dance or come
out to support the kingdom, we welcome you all to join us for a glorious day
of revelry.

For more information please visit
http://www.shireofrockwall.org/events/doa2/

Please feel free to forward this message to any who may be interested.

In Service,
Wulfric
Autocrat