[SCA-Dance] West Kingdom 12th Night and Ball

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 15:40:23 EST 2005

Unto the populace of our grand Society, Vyncent atte Wodegate sends
his greetings.

It is my great pleasure to announce that a Duchesses' Ball has been
planned for the coming West Kingdom Twelfth Night! Beginning at
approximately eight o'clock, there will be a grand ball hosted by the
Duchesses of the West, in honor of our new King and Queen.  There
must be dancing, singing, food, drink, and revelry to celebrate the
occasion...and so there shall be!

Not only will there be music for dancing, provided by some of the
finest musicians in the land, but there will be a fine banqueting
table set with all manner of sweets and subtleties; performances by
the Bards of the West and the Principalities, the West Kingdom Choir,
and many other excellent singers and musicians; as well as tables set
aside for playing card games, throwing dice, and conversing with
friends.

This year, West Kingdom Twelfth Night will be held in the Doubletree
Hotel, very close to the San Jose airport.  For full details on the
event, please check out:
http://www.westkingdom.org/calendar/12th_night2006.php.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions regarding the ball.
You can also find more information about the ball at:
http://www.geocities.com/torlanswingmeister/

Their Graces look forward to the pleasure of your company!

In Service,

Vyncent atte Wodegate
Contact info: torlanswingmeister at yahoo dot com