[SCA-BMDL] [SCA-AE] [SCA-AEnnounce] AE Crown Tourney Announcements

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Tue May 18 15:26:53 EDT 2021

And a quick update from the Queen:

We are excited to welcome entrants into Our upcoming Crown Tournament on
August 21, 2021. We are finalizing Our requirements and will be providing
more information next week. Once published, the online entry form will be
activated. We want to ensure entrants understand and have time to consider
all aspects prior to submitting their letters of intent. Thank you for your
patience.