[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [SCA-AE] Tonight is AELive Episode 11

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Sat May 1 18:34:19 EDT 2021

Starts soon!! 7pm

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Robert Hedström <robert_hedstrom at hotmail.se>
Date: Sat, May 1, 2021, 5:14 PM
Subject: [SCA-AE] Tonight is AELive Episode 11
To: discussion at aethelmearc.org <discussion at aethelmearc.org>

At 7 PM tonight, Saturday May 1, episode 11 of AELive will be aired, all
are invited and we look forward to sharing court, some news and some
entertainment with all of AEthlemearc.

Tune in to Zoom:
https://zoom.us/j/92539643204?pwd=ZW9wSk1pVEZxTjRwbmZob3JWLzlZdz09

After the AELive episode we will have an AEthelchat where all are welcome
to join and we will bask in each others company!

Hope to see you there!
   /Sven

Full information about the zoom meeting:

Kingdom of AEthelmearc is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: AE Live & AEthereal Court of Their Royal Majesties Maynard and
Liadain
Time: May 1, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/92539643204?pwd=ZW9wSk1pVEZxTjRwbmZob3JWLzlZdz09&fbclid=IwAR0fS5cG_8A93IbfbOm-eyztqbMicpztX6WbKxXTPsvd07rv5cvVBCyrEno#success
Meeting ID: 925 3964 3204
Passcode: Court