[SCA-BMDL] [SCA-AE] Sylvan Bard Competition March 19 7-9 PM

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 18:54:59 EDT 2021

Zoom link

Join us for tonight's festivities! Invite details:
Sylvan Bard Championships
Time: Mar 19, 2021 7:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/96598691652...
<https://zoom.us/j/96598691652?pwd=OUNDdXVldW1nNWtNaUZyYW9xYTlOQT09&fbclid=IwAR3fSMqyn8jbjAiLhS20YqqjPu_iPtn2Ogy3mhHgelT9H6-PRK5CKslm9uI>
Meeting ID: 965 9869 1652
Passcode: 575789
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,96598691652# US (Washington D.C)
+13126266799,,96598691652# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 965 9869 1652
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aw3K1uI96
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fzoom.us%2Fu%2Faw3K1uI96%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1AZTP2BVkeqtPPZx9oqfaDabdduUMeGvNnBxMDjUktbv-GcEQ8SFq080U&h=AT1Iq8dTzFUyocUR9BL_W5hOCt5E3Y5cYhPtITTb14IIdU_seCvrGkYxLzuU98Hek11u9FkNQaEf3ctg-NWmLkVXFCTdck-hS3HZSGMGff2sbXdK2obKRujTgsY5dWvVeA&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT0SwUe6EOH5_1y3wWguD0rOeB2D1DBNnEfcRRh_3n1TKtZYDdMeIah2zBDWCGxIY4nnyiFxpKoQzxRUVkCn8ETCi5mcfujATMi7dciSWF1izdlctXZqHP-vbK4fCZvYVIZZ3dnDL0lFMZK2yf3lH-lsGxhcNsDBmXFwp--BP_7Wu7i4J0OJUp4BYXk>
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting
zoom.us