[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [SCA-AE] AELive Saturday January 30, Twelfth Night Edition

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 19:05:10 EST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Robert Hedström <robert_hedstrom at hotmail.se>
Date: Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 7:04 PM
Subject: [SCA-AE] AELive Saturday January 30, Twelfth Night Edition
To: discussion at aethelmearc.org <discussion at aethelmearc.org>

Greetings AEthelmearc,

This Saturday, the 30th of January at 7PM, AELive will be hosted for the
tenth time.

We will be celebrating the light of the season and invite you to share your
light with pictures
both of literal lights and that which brings you joy.

Please send your pictures to to aeliveathome at outlook.com or post on
Facebook and tag with #ShowÆYourLight

We will gather the pictures and make a slideshow as we have done before so
that we may celebrate you,
your traditions and illuminate our collective joy in the show.

Duke Sven

https://groups.google.com/a/aethelmearc.org/d/msgid/discussion/DB7P194MB0265D0A4F5B68E36B2110F52E5BB0%40DB7P194MB0265.EURP194.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
.