[SCA-BMDL] Gift Exchange! Sign Up by Jan 2nd

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 20:10:16 EST 2021

Don't forget, if you're signed up for the Baronial gift exchange, make sure
your recipient has their gift by tomorrow, the 15th!

And join us (if you can) at virtual 12th Night on Saturday at 2:30pm in the
Entertainment room to unwrap! Or just bring your favorite gifts from anyone
to unwrap and show off!!

Event announcement linked from bmdl.org.

~Bns Hilda