[SCA-BMDL] Love Canals: with Octavia and Felicio

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 16:07:29 EST 2021

Greetings from I Genesii, the Greatest Commedia d'el Arte Troupe in the
Knowne World!!
We have a question for you, lovely people of (your city here), Do you need
advice on love and relationships? Would you like to ask the professionals
how you can have a better love life?
Good News. You can do that, This Saturday at the Barony Marche of the
Debatable Lands Twelfth Night online extravaganza!
Simply submit your question on the form below, and Octavia and Felicio will
answer it during our Love Canals segment!
Please read all warnings before using. Do not taunt the form. We are unable
to give medical advice. No, we don't know what that rash is. Void where
prohibited. Users in Rome and Istanbul must pay appropriate taxes. Not
recommended for children under the age of 16. No refills.

https://form.jotform.com/210125784132144

--
Shawn MacIntyre
EMT/ FFII/ FI-I