[SCA-BMDL] Online Sewing Circle Thursday Mar 4th 7:30

Sharon Booth sbooth at sbooth.net
Tue Feb 23 17:56:11 EST 2021

Thursday March 4th at 7:30 we are having online sewing circle. There is
a theme this time! I will present a short survey of basic Japanese
clothing. The emphasis is on SCA practical clothing and not necessarily
"courtly attire". I will have pictures of the garment from some good
costume resources as well as pictures of things I have made. However, I
realize that not everyone may want this, that's why we have breakout
rooms. The advise with breakout rooms is to use the latest computer or
app download vs the website because the website won't allow you to
switch rooms. As always if you have a question about this please contact
sewing (at) debatablelands (dot) org. We request that you do not post
the zoom information on public sites, but do appreciate when you spread
the word.

Topic: Online Sewing Circle
Time: Mar 4, 2021 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/96658997314?pwd=STBaakliNzJaSG1hUVdNTUlIeU5wQT09
<https://zoom.us/j/96658997314?pwd=STBaakliNzJaSG1hUVdNTUlIeU5wQT09>

Meeting ID: 966 5899 7314
Passcode: 001462
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,96658997314# US (New York)
+13017158592,,96658997314# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
         +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
         +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)