[SCA-BMDL] Sad News from the Shire of Steltonwald

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 08:45:32 EST 2021

Unto the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands and the Shire of Steltonwald,
mournful greetings from Kameshima Zentarō Umakai, Shark Herald
Extraordinary.

Master Jacopo's shield has been hung as part of the Memorial Shield Project
on Facebook. His memorial can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/MemorialShieldProject/photos/a.2057884747763008/2833129560238519

In Honor and Service,
亀島
Kameshima Zentarō Umakai