[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [SCA-AE] AELive and AEthereal Court!

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 17:55:54 EDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Robert Hedström <robert_hedstrom at hotmail.se>
Date: Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 8:24 PM
Subject: [SCA-AE] AELive and AEthereal Court!
To: discussion at aethelmearc.org <discussion at aethelmearc.org>

Once again we are asking for content for an AELive episode!

The next online party will be next Saturday, May 1st, it will be ÆLive
Birthday Bash and ÆtherealCourt at 7:00 pm.
We will be celebrating the SCA’s birthday and the one year anniversary of
ÆLive!

Looking back, it’s been a wild ride since last May.  So much has happened
and we would like to showcase all that you have achieved, created and are
proud of over the past year in our “Sylvan Slideshow Segment.”
Please share the gift of pictures depicting what has brought you joy, tag
with #ShowÆYourGIFTS on FB or email to AELiveathome at outlook.com
Sky is the limit as joy is yours to embrace!  How about… milestones,
projects completed, goals reached, cuddle time, sunshine, pets, babies,
friends, family, home, laughter?

We look forward to your contributions and will try to feature as much as we
can in a slideshow during the episode!

/Sven

https://groups.google.com/a/aethelmearc.org/d/msgid/discussion/VI1P194MB04293B784A20C3311BC2B202E5449%40VI1P194MB0429.EURP194.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
.