[SCA-BMDL] Online Sewing May 6th 7:30

Sharon Booth sbooth at sbooth.net
Thu Apr 22 14:27:38 EDT 2021

So it is so that it will soon be time to sew. Not just sew, but knit,
braid, or perhaps spin. If you are working with fiber, we will enjoy
your company. Although I may start organizing small, in-person
gatherings, I want to continue seeing friends online. There are online
sewing companions who may not be close enough or free enough to join in
person. I still want to share my sewing with you. If you have a mending
project, perhaps May Mending can be the theme. If you have questions
please feed free to email sewing (at) debatablelands (dot) org

Feel free to invite others, but do not post zoom meeting information on
public website or public social media.

Topic: Online Sewing
Time: May 6, 2021 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/91965932059?pwd=QTUwU3duTld5Yktmc29aVkxjRUtMUT09
<https://zoom.us/j/91965932059?pwd=QTUwU3duTld5Yktmc29aVkxjRUtMUT09>

Meeting ID: 919 6593 2059
Passcode: 682023
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,91965932059# US (New York)
+13017158592,,91965932059# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
         +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
         +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)