[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [SCA-AE] AELive Saturday September 26, Show AE Your Scarlet!

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 22:54:23 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Robert Hedström <robert_hedstrom at hotmail.se>
Date: Wed, Sep 16, 2020, 10:51 PM
Subject: [SCA-AE] AELive Saturday September 26, Show AE Your Scarlet!
To: discussion at aethelmearc.org <discussion at aethelmearc.org>

Greetings AEthelmearc,

We have another great AELive show lined up for this Saturday, September 26
at 7pm.

This episode the theme is Show AE Your Scarlet!

But what does this mean???  You could show us your…

• ESCARBUNCLES on GARB, BANNERS, REGALIA, TREASURED tokens/favors and more

• Æthelmearc HISTORY and TRADITIONS at ICONIC EVENTS, PROCESSIONS,
TOURNAMENTS and more

• WARPAINT!  Open to interpretation… & includes EVERYONE!  😊

• Æthelmearc during PANDEMIC: Your behind the scenes pictures of how we
have joined separately - but always together - to keep the Dream not just
alive, but thriving.

• Æthelmearc MUSIC: Bards!  We your need your Æthelmearc SONGS to showcase
these amazing memories!

Those are just a few ideas to get you started and hope you join us in
CELEBRATING ALL THING ÆTHELMEARC.

Please share photos, links and memories below, your page or elsewhere and
tag with: #ShowÆYourScarlet
or email photos/ video / music content to aeliveathome at outlook.com.

Duke Sven

When replying to posts, you should remove excess quotage.