[SCA-BMDL] Checking In - How goes it?

Ruth Morrisson maistresmyfanwy at icloud.com
Fri May 29 19:00:40 EDT 2020

Greetings from Myfanwy!
We’re still doing okay.  Alastar is working from home which has been a bit of an adjustment for both of us.
And I was on TV!  Seriously — I got interviewed via Zoom by an investigative reporter from WPXI (along with some other guy who’s name I didn’t catch when the story aired) about problems with voting by mail (my ballot came nearly a week after Alastar’s did, and I had to rush to get it back in the mail and postmarked before the last pickup at the main post office on California Avenue yesterday — literally about 20 minutes before the interview was done (the other person having gotten TWO ballots mailed to him).  Segment aired about a quarter to 6 this evening on Channel 11 News (dunno yet if it will get re-aired later or tomorrow, or will be on the station’s website).  And this was after fighting technology half the day on Monday to get myself recorded and the video uploaded for the virtual choir performance.
It’s been an, um, interesting week, to say the least….

> On May 29, 2020, at 4:22 PM, Krista Cogan <krista.cogan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Debatable Lands,
>
>  It's been strange days in these strange times. How are you doing? What are you feeling? What do you need?
>
> ~Bns Hilda

Maistres Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
MaistresMyfanwy at icloud.com